Hi Guys it has been a minute and a half since I last up dated my blog life has been busy busy…
Today I thought I would share with you all how I remove my fake tan, if you are like me and still need to wear fake tan during the summer then you need to try this miracle product I have discovered on one of my random walk arounds Boots. and that product is The Bondi Sands Self Tan Eraser (Buy Here)
My skin can be pretty sensitive so I was a little worried using it at first, one thing I will say now is if you have any broken skin it will irritate it. I have eczema on my hands which can get very red and a little sore after applying the product but it doesn’t cause it to get any worse I just make sure to apply loads of cream afterwards.
So what you need
- Bondi Sands Self Tan Eraser
- Tan Eraser Mitt
- Face Clothe
How I Remove My Tan
- Apply the tan eraser everywhere you need to scrub your tan off
- Apply a generous layer
- Turn on a YouTube video and stand awkwardly in your bathroom naked!
- I tend to leave it on for around ten minutes
- After ten minutes I use a wet tan eraser mitt and gently rub in circular motions to life some of the tan. I don’t rub the skin too hard as I find the mitt very rough and it can make my skin very red
- I then get into the shower with a face cloth and rub the rest of my tan off. Again in circular motions. I don’t stand directly under the shower (I don’t want to wash all the product away before I rub it off) until I can wash the whole tan off with my face cloth
- Then have your shower as normal!
Afterwards your skin is completely tan free and ready for your next application. This is also a great body exfoliation; your skin will feel so smooth afterwards.
I have already gone through a full bottle of this and have a new bottle ready to go.
I would love to hear about your favourite tans and how you remove yours?
Talk soon guys AnnMarie xxx